Stargirl and Jan




My take on Stargirl from DC Comics, and Jan from 'Space Ghost', in slightly sexier outfits than they normally wear (and of course, at least 5 years older than they are generally depicted :-)).

I missed out on a Christmas and New Year's image due to the ever increasing slowness of my system that I've complained of lately.  Its that time of year that I can afford a new system after Tax time,and if the goddamn government weren't closed down I would have my W2 form by now!! :x

Anyway.......

I got this idea from seeing an artist by the name of Nill Serien do an erotic parody of "Space Ghost", and he gave his version of Jan a similar costume (see image above, and here is a link to the comic: Space Ghost Erotic Parody )

As to Stargirl, there is someone over at Renderosity who is making a lot of 'cosplay' outfits for the Genesis 3 Female figure.  Although I prefer to commission textures to go with the Victoria 4 bodysuit I have, I admit some of these are really good, so I picked up the 'Stargirl Top'.  I actually have a pair of freebie 'stargirl short pants', but I wanted this to be her 'sexy outfit', so I went with the 'sci-fi bikini bottom'.

I decided not to give them my usual Uber Boobies, and because of the slowness of my system, I probably won't do that version (or a nude version), but maybe at some point in the future I'll have Space Ghost join in for a Threesome..... or maybe Zorak (I think I have an 'Insect Man' morph somewhere :-)).

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like your take on Stargirl!