Squirrel Girl BBW



I was going to post this after I had made a few more images, but as is too common lately, laziness overcame me :)

My take on a "BBW" version of Squirrel Girl, somewhat inspired by her appearance in the recent animated mini series "Marvel Rising": Squirrel Girl Concept Art

Also by the seeming ton of 'BBW Squirrel Girl' images at various sites.

Yes, I know that's a skunk next to her... Tippy Toe was out sick, so she had to settle for this 'stand in' until he gets better :)

P.S.: I'm also quite proud of the booty I gave Doreen, here; I've got many butt morphs, and spent awhile trying to sculpt the 'perfect butt' (again :)).

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a gorgeous butt.
I want to see her nude from the front;-)
Chup@Cabra said…
Sorry I missed this reply (gonna have to check my settings to make sure I get notices).
I'll probably be doing more with her in the future, or at least a similarly Thicc character [thinking about a 'realistic' version of Meg from "Family Guy" ^_^).