Gamma Tribe Jenny



"After running afoul of a certain Monarch of Latveria, Jennifer Walters finds herself flung nearly 400 years into the past.  There she is met by some of the native tribesmen in what would eventually become the state of Maine, and, until she can find a way back home, she becomes the protector of this 'Gamma Tribe' " :-)

A quickie image for Thanksgiving, this time using She-Hulk as the iconic Native American Maid I have been using for the past few years.

Not too happy with the breast shape on the nude version (I have SO MANY breast morphs, its hard to choose which ones to use).  I gave her a '70s Style' bush because I figure she (and really, any 'indestructable' character) have the same problem Clark Kent has: How do you cut your hair if EVERYTHING about you is bullet proof?  Answer: She just doesn't, at least in this primative time :-) 
So, don't eat too much today, and "Happy Turkey Apocalypse Day" to all :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
MalcolmD says: Sorry, I just found your comment that links to this image. :-X This is a creative use of some very disparate components ... and yes, I do love that bush. ;-)