Velma as Lily Munster



This is meant to be my representation of Velma 'Cosplaying' as Lily Munster (you may notice the orange socks behind the dress :-)), but I admit the resemblance to Velma is kind of lost without the freckled skin (and I think I somehow reset the 'Velma Face Morph' I have been using in all her other images).

I may not do as many images for the Halloween season as I usually do, in part due to my ancient system taking longer to set up/render a scene (the other day I had spent nearly an hour setting up a scene in Daz Studio, only to have it crash before I could save it :-(), and partly due to my own laziness lately :-)

I'll have a 'long weekend' coming up before All Hallow's Eve, though, so I should at least be able to make a couple more images fit for the season.

Comments

Anonymous said…
MalcolmD says: This is a neat idea, and I certainly won't complain about getting to see Velma's big breasts again. ;-)
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the cocmment (I don't seem to be getting notices anymore of comments here; I'll have to check my settings).

Velma is always a character I return to, particularly around Halloween ^_^