Puffy Juicy Goblin Girl



No really big concept here, just me making use of something else I picked up recently; something to change the look of the Genesis 3 Female's 'default' genital prop.

The product is actually called "Juicy Wet Cameltoe", and its made to make it look like, well, a 'Juicy Wet Cameltoe' :-) (although some people call the enlarged, engorged outer labia look 'puffy vagina', which isn't technically accurate).

I probably won't be using this for a couple of reasons: First, my oft mentioned problems with rendering in IRay, which this product uses.

Second, I've found that not a lot of the 'skins' I use for the G3F have a separate skin for the genital prop.

This wasn't a problem with Victoria 4, since it didn't have a 'default' such prop; All of the 'naughty bits' I used for V4 worked with the skin that came with a certain character morph.

I have other 'naughty bits' for the G3F that can copy the skin for the character, but with this one it either has to come with such a skin, or I have to use a complex method to copy the skin onto the prop (that I just can't make work yet, unfortunately).

So, you may see this skin used again, if I want to use this prop (note: it didn't start off as green skin, but I also have an application that can add various 'fantasy skin' colors to an otherwise 'normal' skin [but of course it works much better with caucasian skins than others]).

Comments