Robooty



Okay, here is yet another image featuring the Big Boobed Gynoid and her human lover :-)

I really wasn't planning on doing another image featuring her.  However, as I have said in other posts, I have been following the erotic art blog of Fred Perry lately, and he has been doing several comics featuring  his erotic take on Transformers: Fred Perry's Erotic Transformers

As of this post he is on Page 7 of "Indecent Proposal", and the image of Airachnid getting 'klanged' from behind inspired me to do this image.

Again, this is in Daz Studio Iray, thus the graininess and simplicity of the image, as this is currently the best I can do with my outdated system.

I would love to do something like this in Poser, but the Genesis 3 Female just has superior Boob/Butt morphs, as well as better 'naughty parts', and some of the 'gynoid' morphs/skins I have only work in Iray.

I do find the 'reflection maps' of Daz Studio unusual.  You can clearly see mountains and sky in the reflection in her large booty, in addition to the guy behind her, although skies and ground were not in the scene at all.

Maybe in the future I'll do another image or two with them actually having sex finally :-)

Comments