Looma Redwind Take One



My take on the character 'Looma Redwind' from the Cartoon Network show "Ben 10": http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Looma_Red_Wind

I know this isn't a completely 'on model' version, since her race has only two toes, and two fingers and thumb on each hand, and this model (Genesis 3 Female) doesn't have those morphs (or any I could find, anyway).

I was never a big fan of Ben 10, although I hear that the show (at least before the latest reboot) was very good, with stories that carried from season to season, and we saw Ben grow from a child to a young adult.

I did like some of the designs of the aliens on the show, like Looma, and 'Big Chill', who to me looked like the cryptid known as the Moth Man (loved the way he folded his wings into a cloak, just like 'Gargoyles' :-)).

I was initially going to try yet another version of a Shokan warrior, but then I saw some fan art featuring Looma, and decided to try her instead: https://ibb.co/dxunBo

The four eyes and no nose were also a bit tricky; I suck at using photoshop, so making her nose disappear and putting another set of eyes below the first set was harder than I expected.

Comments