Dragon, Lady




     I have a couple of reasons for doing these images:

First, I wanted to make use of the Daz 3 Dragon.  Thanks to a silly ass game called "Dungeons and Dragons" I've been playing for more years than I care to remember, I'm a bit of a 'Dracophile" (funny, I just now hit Google to see if I spelled that word correctly, and got instead "Dracophilia": A fetish for Dragons"   :-))

     While I'm certainly a fan of Dragons, I'm pretty sure I don't have Dracophilia, despite the above images :-)

     I've been collecting various 'morphs' for the dragon for quite awhile now, but I just don't tend to use them much because most of my work is sexual in nature.

     So I finally decided to do some kind of images with the Daz 3 Dragon, and this is the result.

     For the first image, I can't say I'm too pleased with it.  The dragon doesn't look as majestic as I thought it would have, and the scene in all the images is overall too dark (again, Daz Studio and Iray).

   The latter two images were based on something I saw at E-Hentai Galleries, by the artist known as 1DirtyRobot.  Can't find that gallery anymore, but here is a link to his tumblr page: 1DirtyRobot's Tumblr

    I've likewise had 'overstuffed/monster pregnancy' morphs for the Genesis 3 Female for awhile now, but haven't used them either, so here was a good opportunity.

   I know, the dragon's dick changed appearance for the second image, I wanted to have the tip still outside the mouth, as I like the texturing on it (actually a 'dildo' I attached to a 'Monster Cock').  I added a wet skin look to the drow, but as usual, it changes appearance on body parts that are 'expanded' (the boobs and belly in this case).

     I may try more such things later.

Comments

Lord Crios said…
If you love Dragon, must try this morphs

https://ext3ndstudio.wixsite.com/extend3d/anthro
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the link ^_^

I do wish there were something like this for either the Daz 3 Dragon, or some Dragon Head morph for Genesis 3.

I have a 'lizard person' morph for victoria 4/michael 4, but its not exactly what I am looking for: http://philosophersegg.com/