Wednesday's Nyotaimori


"Wednesday Addams engages in some' Nyotaimori' for some guests from Japan"

By the way, the yelllow stuff on her body is meant to be honey, not any other....substance :wow:

Strangely enough, I don't have a Christina Ricci face morph, so I just used some random face.

I had to google what this was called, where people eat food (usually sushi) off of a nude woman's body: Nyotaimori at Wikipedia


Took me awhile to set up because of placing the variouis sushi bits on her body. I should have put some along her arms as well, but I was getting lazy :-)

Also, I used one of my 'deathly pale skins' for this one, and it was a so called "Sub-Surface Scattering" one (which does produce some excellent realistic skin tones in Poser). However, I also used a 'creepy silhouette' lighting, which interacted with her skin in a strange way, making it look like a porcelain doll in some parts, but kind of fitting, so I didn't change the lighting.

Comments