Pam Poovey, Danger Island






My take on Pam Poovey from Archer, Season 9 (episode 6 in particular).

A couple of artists at an 'edit boruu' nude-ified the screen caps I made from that episode, so I'm posting them as well.

Archer is still in a coma after being mortally wounded at the end of Season 7.  This time he is imagining himself as a Cargo Pilot in the style of "Indiana Jones", on a port of call called "Danger Island" :-)

In this dream Pam is not her usual (arguably) BBW form, but is now a bit Thicc and Muscel-y :-)

They were captured by cannibals on the island, and, after making their escape, fashioned clothing for themselves out of vines, leaves, and coconut shells (notice Archer's coconut placement :-)).

One final note: Although it wasn't intentional, I love the shadow she cast on the ground (particularly the shadow of her huge boobs :-)).

That season had a LOT of 'cheescake' shots of Pam in her 'Coconut Bikini', so I'll include them below (I had them at a link before, but the page went belly up for some reason).











Comments

Yatz said…
Pure heaven...
Chup@Cabra said…
Wow, "Thankd!" for the comment (didn't really expect a reply, but I really loved your rendition and little comic featuring her ^_^)