Rogue's Lecture




Yet another attempt at a version of Rogue from "X-Men: Evolution".

This image was inspired by something made by the artist SunsetRiders7 at Hentai Foundry, and his comic called "Rogue Lust" (with apologies to him for nicking his word balloons), where she gets a 'Power Dampening Collar" and then proceeds to screw everyone she can get her hands on (with Wolverine being the primary participant :-)).  
 

This is another image I'm not too happy with; its using the Genesis 3 Female (and I worked hard to use only 3Delight textures to make it easier on my system).  I'm not completely happy with her face (for some strange reason, her nostrils seem too big :wow:), and maybe her hair should be darker.  Of course, this is the 'baseline' version; maybe in the future that Power Dampening Collar will have other effects :-)

Now that I think about it, I wonder if the collar could be affecting her libido; I know you don't much reason for people to have sex in an Erotic Story, but it would be neat if he thought of this beforehand.  Unfortunately, this comic seems to be on indefinate hiatus, as he has moved on to other projects.

Comments