Judge Bust



"My eyes are up here, you drokkin' perv!!"

Note the joke in that you can NEVER see a Judge's eyes :-)

My take on a busty Judge from the 2000AD setting.

I never read any of the "Judge Dredd" comics back when he was at the height of his popularity in the 80s-90s, but I did learn of him later and read some of his appearances (like when he and Batman teamed up).  I liked the Stallone version of Dredd for what it was worth (maybe I wasn't as upset as others by his portrayal because I wasn't an uber fan), but I do feel that the recent Karl Urban version is more true to the character, and you've got to respect the actor for wanting to never take off his helmet, just as Dredd did in the comics (although there were a few times where he took it off, and his head was hidden by an object or in heavy shadow).


I probably should have taken a bit more time to tweak the body suit, as the zipper wasn't meant to accomodite boobies of my preferred size :-)

Comments