Hanging High





First off, I want to say a big "Thank You" for those of you out there who are kind enough to be following my posts.  I know I haven't done a lot of nudes or X-Rated stuff lately, but I certainly plan on doing so (I just have to get over my tendency to procrastinate ^_^).

Also, I post a lot at DeviantArt, where the feedback there is a bit stronger, and they don't allow X-Rated images, which has probably been a factor in me making more 'pin up' images.

Second, let me say that even though this is a black character with 'Tribal' markings on her face, in a Sci-Fi setting, its not meant to be associated with the movie "Black Panther" (although that was a great movie :-) ).

This is the very first time I have used the Genesis 8 Female figure for Daz Studio, and this is the only 'skin' I have for the model so far, although I remember reading that the G8F can use Victoria 4 skins, so that should be really helpful with future renders.

I really wasn't planning on using the G8F, as I didn't want to get pulled intothe 'cash dump spiral' I have with the previous models (V3, V4, and Genesis 3).

However, as you can tell from a casual glance at my gallery, I am a fan of Huge Boobs, and I saw some breast morphs for the model I just couldn't resist (or emulate in most of the other models I have [without work]), in partucular this 'boobs handing upside down' morph.

I'll probably use G8F a few more times in the future, to exploit such morphs and justify the moderate cash expenditure I put into the model.

As usual, though, I am going to have to buy more lighting sets, as well as eventually a new system, as this was in Iray and you know how that wrecks my system.  That being said, I'll try to do another couple of angles with this character, and one topless, so you can see her boobs in their unfettered glory :-)

Comments