Bikini Barda



A long while back I did a version of Big Barda, using a freebie helm and 'Mega Rod' that someone over at ShareCG made (I'll edit this in the future with his name).

Well, over at Renderosity someone by the name of MightyMite has been making some 'Super-Hero" bodysuits for use with the Genesis 3 Female.  While he never bothers to name the suits by the character, any comic fan will recognize many of the bodysuits he made, such as this Big Barda one.

I decided for this one, though, to not use the entire bodysuit, but instead just use portions of it, and add a sci-fi themed bikini to it to get this look.

Sometimes Barda wore a 'bikini' style outfit when she wasn't decked out in her full battle armor, so I just combined both looks.

I think that the producers of this outfit would make more money if they just made one (or perhaps several) bodysuits, and then just made texture packs to apply to them, which is pretty much the same that I get from HotRod5 for the Victoria 4 Bodysuit (I just have to stop getting such items, and only using them for one image before moving on).

I'll tr to do more images featuring Barda in the future, just not sure when.

Comments