Belle After Dark



"After their dance, Belle goes to Beast's expansive library, and finds a few rare books in a hidden away section, detailing the....amorous...adventures of a heroine" :-)

An image inspired by "Beauty and the Beast" of course, both Live Action and Animated versions.

I don't have a good version of "The Beast" (at least Disney's version, although I have an excellent "Vincent" version I haven't used yet), so I used my 'lion Man", and gave him horns, a different mane, and some old fashioned clothing :-)

For Belle I once again used my "Emma Watson" celebrity morph although, as always, it doesn't look much like her when expressions are applied.  Strange thing: As of this post that particular morph is no longer available for sale, I wonder if the producers got a 'cease and desist' from the actual actress?

 Belle is one of those characters I never found sexy, at least in her 'true' form in the animated movie.
That being said, I have seen some good artwork lately that sticks true to the look of Bell, while still sexing her up a little bit; particularly the work of an artist named Helg at a site called "Cartoon Valley" (a pay site, but if you wait several months and then pick up a month, you get all the stuff that has been made before for that one price :-)): Belle Art at Cartoon Valley

Also, the 'don't find her sexy' thing goes for Emma Watson as well, but since I picked up her 'celebrity morph' (on sale of course :-)), and she played Belle in the Live action version, I may as well use her as that character.

I had actually intended on my first image with him to be with Belle in the Ball Room (no pun intended :-)), but you know me, so my first image has him spying on Belle while she....entertains.... herself :ashamed:


I may do something 'naughty' with the two eventually.

I'll still do that Ball Room image in time, but now its time to start doing Halloween themed images (already a week behind on that).

Comments