Trapped in Amber



One of my first attempts to do something along the lines of an image I have had done several times by artists in the past, featuring a Drow and an Illithid (or Mind Flayer).

Boring Composition Notes follow:

I did this image in Daz Studio, and not too long ago I found a morph for the Genesis 3 Male that is pretty much a Mind Flayer, called "The Elder One".

The thing about the skin texture for this figure is that it is in "Iray", which I am not really set up to do.

So for this image everything in it is in "Iray" textures (with the background just being an image I found).  Took FOREVER to render, but it came out okay, if a bit dark due to the drow's skin and what the Illithid is wearing.  I may try to render against a lighter background later.

Also, I put the drow inside a 'slime cage', from another product I picked up for that called "Slime Attack", appropriately enough.

I recolorized the 'slime cage' to look more like a clear, slimy substance.  This product is okay, but unfortunately it only fits to the 'default' body shape of the female (and you know how I like to exaggerate certain areas :-)).

That being said, I do have other 'slime' props that do follow the body, so I applied them as well and colorized them green so they stand out.

Finally, just for the hell of it, I have some 'milk spurt' props I applied for effect (although maybe I should have changed the camera angle, because on the right it looks like something is coming out of her eye).

I do like this drow skin texture, so even if I don't use it for this character, the skin may return later.

Comments