Snow and Sand



Just an image combining Disney's newest Princess with one of their more 'classic' Princesses :-)

I may do something 'naughty' with them later (been awhile since I've done anything 'naughty' :-)).

A short rant about Poser products follow, so be warned:

I did this image because I saw a new hair figure for sale called "Aphrodite Hair", but one look at the example images and we all knew who the hair was meant for :shrug: :-)

While the hair is much closer to the 'actual' hair of Elsa (more so than the one I was using before), the one thing I don't like about it is the Pony Tail.

It has so-called 'easy pose' controls, where adjusting one dial moves and twists the entire tail.  The problem is that I suck at 'easy pose' :angered:

That is why the hair kind of looks like its floating near the end.

While it takes longer, I much prefer such objects to have individual segments you can twist and turn separately, that way you can get exactly the look you want.

Comments