The Bosomy Blaster



The movie "X-Men: Days of Future Past" opens this weekend, and after seeing the trailer it got me to thinking:

Why is it that any super-being who shoots energy beams almost always has them come from their hands?  Alternately they might come from the eyes (Superman's Heat Vision or Cyclop's Optic Blasts), and I can think of only one case where it comes from the mouth (the mutant "Chamber", or at least it comes out of what's left of his mouth: Chamber Wiki)

There are other places they could come from as well, such as the feet, but that would be awkward, and yet other places that are downright vulgar.

Now, me being me, I thought of one other location energy blasts could come from :-)

So I proudly present the "Bosomy Blaster" ^_^

"Even when she was young, Virginia Sansbury noticed that she was an 'early bloomer' when compared to the other girls in her school.

"Soon she had to get custom made bras to fit her ever increasing breast size.

"Then, on her 18th birthday, her bosom size, and problems increase 10 fold.  She felt and even saw a strange energy build up around and in her body, but seeming to concentrate in her breasts until finally, in a feeling very much like sexual release, beams of burning energy burst from her nipples, blasting holes into the ceiling of her room.

"Out of fear she fled her household, until she heard a voice in her mind telling her to come to a place where she will be among her own kind, and could be taught to control her abilities.

"Now, as an adult, she wears a special suit that helps her control her destructive Mameric Blasts, and is a proud member of the Ex-Men"

Ex as in "Expansion"... *ahem* :-)

Comments

Couchpotato009 said…
would help comic sales alot if they just accepted why we buy them
Chup@Cabra said…
I'll admit, in the 'old days' I would buy some comics just for the sexy artwork in them ("Dazzler" and "Spider-Woman" were two of my faves ^_^).

These days though, if I want to see nekkid superheroines I just google them on the internet (or make my own ^_^).

A bad artist will make me drop a book in an instant, though, no matter how good the writing is (it is still primarily a visual medium after all)