Busty Bug Hunters 5

"Her horriffic transformation now complete, the former captain of the Bug Hunting squad is released back into our reality, obeying whispers like sharp nails on the surface of her mind to kill all she finds"

Don't know if I'll do another series like this, unless I find more props that lead me down this particular 'horror-movie'-like path

I may still go back and do a 'rescue' image though (how can the captain be rescued when her head has been swallowed by some monster? Stay tuned! ^_^)

Comments

Anonymous said…
SAVE HER! SAVE HER! No snuff please! Someone that hot should be allowed to fuck and kick ass for all eternity!

Nanobot-surgery or Something!
Chup@Cabra said…
Oh, I've got something planned, so stay tuned (although I'm not sure how sexy you'll find her afterwards, but I have strange tastes in what I consider 'sexy' ^_^).