Union of the Snake #3


"The giant albino snake managed to swallow over half of "the drow's silky smooth body, when suddenly it began to gasp, then its eyes rolled back into its head and it went still"

"The Snake Priestess finally realized what had happened in shock; her pet had actually "bitten off more than it could chew", to coin a phrase ^_^ "

In hindsight, my Dwarf Priestess is a bit taller than in the original renders (I had to rebuild her). If I use her in the future I'll make her a bit shorter.

Now, it you'll excuse me, suddenly I"m in the mood for a bunch of really big, juicy grapes ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
The sound you are now hearing is that of hundreds of vore fetishists simultaneously catching blue balls. Pwnt.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Vore (Warning, racist satire and hilariously foul language ahead)
Chup@Cabra said…
Yep, I know of the "Vore" fetish, and I admit this was my attempt at turning it on its head ^_^

I don't really understand why some find a woman being eaten sexual, but then again I know that there are people out there who can't understand a man finding images of a woman with boobs twice (or more! ^_^) the size of her head sexy either.