Starfire and Raven


Raven takes to the skies to calm down after a recent battle, only to be suprised by a exuberant Starfire who has followed her to cheer her up ^_^

I was inspired to do another version of Raven after seeing an image at another forum of a 'enhanced' Raven :-)

This is also my first attempt at Starfire (the toon version). I think both came out pretty good, although I still may have picked a too pale skin for Raven.

Of course, both may experience sudden "growth spurts" in future renders ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I have never been a big fan of Starfires current costume but I do appreciate the skill with which your render her.

Give yourself a big pat on the back for your version of Raven. Love the costume. I don't think she is to pale. But what do I know. Especially love the enlargement of the breasts.
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the comment ^_^

I'll have more images featuring Starfire, Raven, and Changeling up by tomorrow.

As to raven's skin tone, the thing is the skin I'm using does have a light flesh tone, but when any bright lights are applied the skin tone is washed out.

Several other people have said that the tone isn't too light, though, so I guess I'll stick with it.