Princess Jasmine, Take One


My first attempt at rendering a 'filled out' version of Princess Jasmine from Disney's 'Alladin'.

I'm pleased with everything in this version except the hair, couldn't find a 'full volume' hair that also has a ponytail. Next time I may try to combine two different hairs (and even try a little photoshop to blend them).

I'll also try renditions of the 'Little' Mermaid, and Tinkerbell (all to dimensions of my liking, of course ^_^).

My inspiration for this comes from the work of the erotic artist Julius Zimmerman, who had done many adult-aged, large breasted versions of disney characters. Here is a link to some of his work: http://thezportal.com/

Just enter the name Jasmine (or Ariel or Tinkerbell or any other character you can think of), and a gallery of his images based on that character should appear (Warning: All are nudes, and some few are x-rated).

Comments