No 'Rescue' image soon

Well, that 'Rescue' image I promised myself (and the small number of viewers of my blog ^_^) isn't coming anytime soon. For the past 2 days, for a few hours each day, I've tried to assemble a 3 character image (and a few critters) in the 'Hive', but my system craps out each time, either during the posing stage or the rendering stage.

I still want to do a 'rescue' image, but only when I can figure out how to composite an image (where I render one character at a time, then put the whole image together in photoshop).

Damn, gotta learn something new just for a hobby? What's up with that? ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've done some work with stuff like that before. Just set s certain camera angel and place the characters one at a time, render and drop into Photoshop as a new layer.

The only git is any shadows that the chracters may create affecting the others, but by balancing the layers properly you can sort that out.