Inner Workings Sunglass Vendor



There is a short accompanying the new Disney movie "Moana" called "Inner Workings": Inner Workings Short

In it there is one character that seems to have captured the attention of many Fanboys out there, despite the fact that she appears for less than perhaps 30 seconds in the entire short: The Sunglass Vendor: Sunglass Vendor 'Thicc' Meme

Although this might be the 'style' of the animator(s) for this short (I've noticed that many of the women have this exaggerated body type, and even the 'muscle man' our hapless hero encounters before meeting her), I personally think this borders on, if not passing, the fine line of 'Fetish' art.

I've commented before on some other artists who like these 'extreme' body proportions: Curvy Drow Priestess

and to me this is the same style, just in a Disney product :-)

Again, another 'pure' Daz Studio render.  I'm not too happy with the hair, had to cover up some 'poke thru' with it, and in the second image it looks like some is flying in her mouth, but I decided to leave it as is.

Comments