Cyber Arcanna


Okay, one last image before I call it quits (and do my duty as a citizen of the U.S. and cast a vote for *mumble-mumble* :-)).

Recently, artists like Zakuman (Zakuman on DA) and Ultamisia (Ultamisia on DA) have collaborated to make some excellent art books based on the Mass Effect universe, which they have offered for free to us fanboys! :-): http://dueliststudios.blogspot.ca/

They recently did a third book based on their own original characters called "Double Barrel", and that inspired me to try my own hand at some original characters.

Awhile back I did a 'Cyber Drow' image, set in a world that is a mix of "Cyberpunk" and "Dungeons and Dragons", which is referred to as "Cyber Arcanna": Cyber Drow

These two characters come from that same setting. The one on the left is a Drow assassin, while the one on the right is a Half-Orc 'Net Runner' (using neural implants to project her mind into computer networks 'Tron' style to steal information).

I haven't come up with a name for either yet (always was my weak point in role-playing games :( ), but maybe I'll try to do some images with the two taking some 'down time' between adventures :-)

Comments