Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hot for Teacher

Well, tomorrow is October 1st, so lets get a jump on the holiday at the end of that month with this image ;-)


This is actually just another excuse to use a 'dynamic' outfit, which is really good when you use 'nonstandard' morphs for the base figure (the outfit will 'stretch' to match the body when doing a cloth simulation).

In the nude versions I made the breasts and buttocks a bit bigger than in the clothed versions; thought they just looked better that way ^_^

3 comments:

DCAALL said...

Love this lovely infernal instructor, and love the new horror themed pics!

Just to let you know, I'm doing a new batch of Horror Hotties this month and there's a chupacabra hottie this time. I'm probably not doing movies this year, though.

Chup@Cabra said...

Yeah, October is my favorite month for doing images ^_^

I'll give your blog a look-see this weekend as well (maybe steal... ummm, I mean give 'homage' to... your ideas myself ^_^)

DCAALL said...

Chelsea Chalupa (The Chupacabra Hottie) is debuting on Monday the 15th, but stop by anytime this month and feel free to steal away! There are plenty of monsters for all!