Suck-ubus




"A Virtuous warrior finds himself tempted by the demoness Luxuria, manifestation of the Second Deadly Sin" :-)

A Daz Studio image, done in 3Delight, which curiously enough came out better than the Iray version I did before it.
 
As I've said before, Iray does produce better looking skin textures, but it simply wrecks my poor system (practically have to reboot even after such a simple render).
 
Funny thing is, when I went back to do the other images in 3Delight, they came out better looking than the Iray one.  I don't know exactly why, though.  So, in the future, I'll try to use more 3Delight textures to do my images (although sometimes you just need Iray for some stuff, like the glowing hornsa and eyes in one image).

I did this primarily because I haven't done any X-Rated images in quite awhile; one of the 'problems' with using Deviantart as my primary place to post images is that they don't accept X-Rated images, so I've been doing mainly 'pin up' style stuff.

This is strange because, despite this, I have seill been collecting a LOT of stuff to make X-rated images (various 'naughty parts' as well as 'sex poses/expressions').

I'll try to get off my ass and do more such images, if only to justify the cash I've been spending on getting the stuff to make them.

Comments