2nd Playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition

Well, I just finished my 2nd full playthrough of "Dragon Age: Inquisition"

This now makes the 3rd time (between 2 games) that I haven't been able to complete a 'Romance' option with my chosen character.  The first was with my first playthrough of "Inquisition", when my female Quinari Inquisitor and Cassandra, the second was with Mass Effect: Andromeda and PeeBee, and now with my Female Dwarven Inquisitor and Sera Mad :mad:.

I almost feel like going back to a very early save and replaying the whole thing again (Hey, I put a LOT of work into seeing those blocky CGI Tiddies and Butt Stick Out Tongue :p), but I just put a LOT of time into this playthrough, and I haven't even touched any of the DLC yet (in either run).

Time to put it aside now and focus on other games (have a backlog of games on PC and PS4,not to mention a ton for my old PS2 Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes:).

Comments