Twi'lek Battle Dancer, Take Two




A long while back (Damn, about a Decage ago!! :wow:), I did an image of a Twi'lek with a 'flexible' Light Saber, based on those Olympic "Ribbon Dancers" (Rhythmic Gymnastics).  I realize now that I didn't post that image here, so here it is (second image above).

It was one of my earliest images, and I had no idea how to do a 'true light' standard light saber, much less a 'Light Whip'.

Well, a decade later, and thanks to Daz Studio, I finally have a function that can do that (have any object emit light equally from its entire surface area), so I decided to try again, and this is the result.

To be true, I still didn't get the effect I wanted (much better in the "Wonder Bound" image), so I rendered the background separately to get a darkened room (otherwise the whip lit the entire scene up brightly, no matter how much I dialed down its 'glow'; still have a lot to learn about Daz lighting).

Once again, not going for "Uber Boobies" with this image, I guess after all this time I've burned out of Bigguns..... naaah, but they just won't be the focus of every image now :-)

Comments