Witch's Nipple



Still behind on my Halloween images, so don't know how many I'll make before the Eve, but here's another to the list.

A long while back I did a Halloween themed image based on an old saying about a witch, "Colder Than A Witch's Tit" :-): Colder Than A Witch's Tit

Well, this is another such image, based on the old saying that a witch will posses a 'Witch's Mark", sometimes interpreted as a 'Third Nipple': Witch's Mark Wikipedia

I thought that the only way for a witch to have a Third Nipple, is if they also have a Third Boobie! :-)

I used the same process as I commonly do with my 'Sheeva' images: Parenting a second figure to the first, and 'erasing' all but the parts I want to see (in this case, all but her right boob).  I flattened the sides of the middle boob, and spaced the other two far apart.  Didn't come out perfectly, so if I use her in the future I will tweak the look a bit.

Other Boring Notes: Rendered in IRay, but the background was in Poser (reduces the strain on my obsolete system, otherwise the whole image comes out grainy [like the 'SCP' image earlier]).  In the end, Iray does produce more detail than 3Delight, so sometimes I opt to use it.

Comments