Ultimate Aunt May





My take on Peter Parker's Aunt May, from the now defunct "Ultimate" line of comics.

I know that in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming" they have Marisa Tomei playing May Parker as a much younger version of her than we have ever seen before.

However, in the Ultimate line they took an interesting take on her, keeping her as a mature woman (if not the near mummy-like hag she has often been portrayed as in the 'standard' line of Marvel comics).  However, they made her an active person despite her age, having a job, and even going out on dates :-)

In the  cartoon 'Spactacular Spider-Man', her overall appearance was like that of the 'standard' comics version, just not anywhere near as old.

Then the "Ultimate Spider-Man" cartoon gave us a version that looked like the Ultimate Comic version, but couldn't have been more than 40 years old (ancient to kids, I know 9_9).

And now we finally have a 'live action' version that can't be much past her 40s (well, checking IMDB, Marisa Tomei is 52, but she looks a lot younger).

I've done MILF characters before, such as "Treasure Chest MILF": Treasure Chest Cougar
and various Mrs. Clause images: While Santa's Away

Maybe its a reflection of my own advancing age, I don't know :-)

I may or may not do something more 'naughty' with her in the future (but NOT with Peter, I'm not THAT big a perv :-)).

Comments