Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Drow and Illithid by MalcolmD



Here is another commission I got this year, this time by another of my fave online Erotica Illustrators, MalcolmD :-)

As well as a page at Hentai Foundry, where you can go to see a slight variation of this version: MalcolmD at Hentai Foundry

Again, I decided to revisit the "Drow and Illithid" idea I had years ago with a couple of other artists to see what they would do.

One of the most interesting things is to see how each artists views the Drow and Illithid.  I have had artists draw the drow with anything from brown skin to obsidian black skin.  Here (and with Zakuman's image I think) the choice seems to be more of a 'charcoal grey', which is still an interesting variation.  For the Illithid he went with a more pinkish-mauve color (it seems that some shade of purple is always associated with Mind Flayers).  Because I asked to somehow be able to see the 'member' of the Illithid (something unique to this individual, as Illithids are 'born' by implanting an egg in a victim, which slowly and painfully transforms the poor victim into a Illithid), so he gave it one appropriate for a tentacular nightmare :-)

Also, in addition to his classic big boobs (one of the things I like about his work :-)), he also gave the drow something he specializes in as well: a wild, "1970's" style bush :-)

Although I don't do it often, I also have enough props to do the same if I want (recently a site called Renderosity recognized the one product that brought in the most profit than any other over all of last year, and it was a set of 'body hair' additions for the female figure [something I found rather interesting, and yes, I do have it :-)]): https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/exnem-body-hair-for-g3-females/112876/



 There have been several cases where I have picked up something for use in Poser that may appeal to a particular fetish I don't necessarily have (Like Body Hair, or 'Furries'), but every now and then some items go on sale for such a ridiculously reduced price I sometimes say "Why Not?" and pick it up, even if I don't intend on using often or in the near future (there are STILL some products I picked up years ago I haven't used in an image yet).

I think I'll finally try my own version of this soon now, since I have a good Illithid model (for use with Daz Studiio, unfortunately, which I am still not very good at, although I might be able to 'assemble' a Illithid from scratch to use with Poser, so stay tuned.

No comments: