Orc Barbarian



Well, I'm still in the process of retrieving data from my damaged Poser drive; it will be more expensive than I thought, but not as much as many other places were quoting.  So, I am quite literally paying for my stupidity in not backing up data that represents nearly a decade of Time, Effort, and Money :-(

In the meantime, I can still use 'raw' Daz Studio, and slowly reinstall into Poser some of the recent files I have acquired, and this is the first result.

You may notice the very low polygon giant skull in the image; I have/had much better skull props, but just didn't feel like going through all of my downloads to find it.

I do like how this came out overall.  It combines 3 different outfits: One for the leather straps on the chest and torso, another for the armored 'corset', hip guards, and left gauntlet, and a third for the boots, 'shoulder pad', and right glove.

Thing about Daz Studio which I don't like is that this took several HOURS to render; something that Poser would have accomplished in probably less than an hour.

I'm still very much the amateur with Daz (or Poser, for that matter).  There is probably a way to increase rendering time without sacrificing resolution, but I'll have to look up some tutorials on it.

Comments