Goblin's Tit Job

Again, a couple more Goblin-centric images inspired by the work of the artist InCase:
InCase Goblin Sketches

This is me again using the Genesis 3 Female figure for Daz Studio, which I am still a novice at.  What I do like about that figure is that there seem to be a LOT of unique breast morphs out there for that figure, some of which I just don't have for my 'standard' Victoria 4 figure.

The 'alternate' versions of these images are actually me making mistakes with the render settings, but I like how they came out anyway.

The 'Chocolate Banana' version is for a forum that doesn't allow X-Rated stuff ^_^

Edit: Hmmm.... I just realized there is something weird going on with her inner eye; I swapped out a green skin texture for the standard 'caucasian' one, but somehow missed that part, and am too lazy now to re-render it (for some reason, renders take forever with Daz as opposed to Poser).

Oh well, good enough.



Comments