Rajah's Wish



The origin of this image is based on something I've noticed while watching the "Aladdin" movie, and the TV series.

There are times when Jasmine seems to be talking directly to her pet tiger, Rajah, and strangely enough Rajah seems to respond; his actions indicating that he understood her.

Now, I'm not a 'fan fiction' writer by any means, but I always had a 'head canon' to explain away this.

Rajah is 'actually' a member of the magical race called Rakshasa, a demonic race from Hindu mythology that look like were-tigers: Rakshasha Wiki

Of course, being the Geek that I am, I'm more familiar with the race from their depiction in Dungeons and Dragons :-): D&D Rakshasha

To continue my 'fan fiction': He was cast out from his people because he did not want to rule over humans, and use them as cattle, but co-exist with them.  His people 'froze' him in Tiger form as punishment.

At some point after becoming Jasmine's 'pet', Genie noticed the unusual nature of Rajah and offered him a wish, and he choose to regain his 'true' form.  However, the power of the curse was too strong, and he could do so only on the nights of the Full Moon, such as this night.

Don't know if I'll ever do anything 'naughty' between them (despite some of my content, I'm not really into Furry erotica), but if enough people want to see that, let me know.

Comments