Hit Girl Take Two

Awhile back I did my first version of an adult Hit Girl, using a pre-made 'celebrity' face morph that was meant to look like the actress Chloe Grace Moretz: Hit Girl Kicks Ass

However, while some of the 'celebrity' face morphs I use are spot on, this one didn't look much like Moretz, at least in my opinion.


So this time I used the same face morph, but began to tweak it in an attempt to make it look more like the actual person.

When looking at her face, I noticed that she has a very unique shape to her lips, much like Angelina Jolie does.  So I tried my best to copy that lip shape (even picking up a couple of 'lips only' morph packs).

I think I did okay, but still not as good as some of the 'for pay' morphs I used (I used the following image [mostly] to compare my own morph to Moretz herself; see attachment below)

Finally, for no real reason, I put her together with the Hermione/Emma Watson figure I put together awhile back ^_^




Comments