Naked Bounty




No big concept again behind this image, just wanted to use parts of several 'Future Warrior' outfits to make a character.

I do have a somewhat long rant about how I put the character together, though, so feel free to just oogle the images and skip this
:-)
As some may know, for the most part I use Poser to create my images, and primarily the Victoria 4 model.  The reason for this is that there are a LOT of things out there made for use with that model (and so far, it has some of the best 'naughty parts' morph/props available to use with it).

That being said, sometimes I use Daz Studio, and the so-called "Genesis" figure: The 'next generation' beyond Victoria 4, and in some ways better (one figure that can be morphed into male, female, and a wide variety of other shapes/sizes).

There are also available Genisis 2 and Genesis 3 figures (shows you how far behind the curve I am :-( ).  What I like about the Genesis figures and Daz Studio is that once you put clothing on the figure, it will 'follow' the morphs of the figure no matter how extreme (and you know how 'extreme' I like to morph certain body parts :-)).

However, with each new 'generation' of figure, you pretty much have to start out from scratch.  The new generation can use most of the previous generation's clothing, but not the generation before that (i.e., Genesis = Victoria 4, Genes 2 = Genesis, Genesis 3 = Genesis 2).

As for myself, I've put WAY too much money into Victoria 4 to see myself switching anytime soon.

That being said (again :-)), there have been times when I have seen certain outfits that will only fit one of the Genesis figures.  In this case, it was a 'Future Warrior' outfit called "Tau Ceti Overseer", which was just too cool looking for me to pass up (although I waited a long time until it was on sale :-)).  It was made for the Genesis 2 figure.

Time went along and Genesis 3 came out, and I was going to pass up on it, until I saw some body morphs made for that figure (yep, primarily Boob Morphs :-), but some 'fantasy race' and Butt morphs as well ^_^).

So I finally decided to use Daz Studio, Genesis 3, and the Tau Ceti outfit to create a character (although the 'cod piece', 'cyber-spine', and helmet come from other outfits).

Since Genesis 3 can use Genesis 2 figures, it was no problem there.

I like how it came out overall, but I still have a LOT to learn about Daz Studio (no shadows in the image for example).  I've got to play around with the boob morphs since the areola/nipples don't look at all right for me.

I have a couple more outfits to use with Genesis 2-3, but most of my renders for those models will be nude (like how I first started out with Poser and Victoria 3 :-)), so stay tuned.

Comments