Frozen and Tangled Connected?

First off, Merry Christmas, everybody! :-)

At the Chup@Cabra household things are winding down, but before I call it a day I thought I would share this.

I follow a site on Youtube called "The Film Theorists", where they posit possible valid re-interpretations of facts from various films (Like "What if Neo from "The Matrix" were not the One" :-)).

Their most recent one was essentially "What if Ana and Elsa from Frozen are NOT sisters?" :omg:

It doesn't sound likely, but they put up a good argument.  Frankly, they point out some questions I had all along about Frozen, like "Why did Elsa's parents seem to know about her powers, but did nothing before now", and "Where were her parents headed to on their sea voyage" (I thought it was to research/seek a cure for Elsa's condition, which is kinda right according to their theory).

Anyway, watch it for yourself, and if you feel like it, let me know what you think:



Comments