Good Service


This series of images was in part inspired by Incase's comic, and his take on 'Halflings'.


You can find his patreon supported comic here: Alphie Comic by InCase

Of course we all know that the 'standard' halfling is a rip-off of a Hobbit, big hairy feet and all (and props to Pathfinder for sticking with that D&D trope with their take on halflings ).

The ones InCase draws seem to only have the height thing, along with prominent 'elf' ears.

I've also noticed that they tend to be 'hairy' in other ways, from big bushy eyebrows, to arm pit hair and full pubes on the women.

I tried to emulate this as closely as possible (even added pit hair to the female, but it just can't be seen in any of the poses I picked for her).

I set her relative height at about 3 1/2 feet, with the human male at 6 feet (average height for a 'hairfoot' halfling is 3 feet, so I guess you could call this one a 'Tallfellow' ).

I picked a 'toony' face out of my library as well to indicate a slightly non-human feel.

One of my problems with doing 'shortcake' erotica is that I don't have any 'sex poses' meant for characters of such different heights, so I have to tweak some of the others a lot to fit (and in the case of the first image, I just took two 'sitting' poses and then manipulated her left arm/hand until it was grabbing his member ).








Comments