Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter

I don't know if Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat have  ever faced off in the video games, but here is my take on it :-)

Since I've come to the conclusion that I really can't re-create Sheeva from MK well enough, this is just another female Shokan Warrior, using the somewhat same method as usual:  In this case placing some 'body spots' I had commissioned from SenseiXXX as part of a texture to recreate Thane Krios from "Mass Effect", and placing them on top of a 'black' skin texture.

I had already made Cammy from Street Fighter earlier, but a producer by the name of Darkworld made a version of her in the 'black outfit', so I used that here instead.

The other two are just excuses to see them in X-Rated action, but only two because of the high density textures and shadows (took a long time to render each image, with several false starts because of my increasingly obsolete system ).




Comments

Anonymous said…
Ever thought of doing skyrim images