Matron's Mistress

Even though I have been a fan of the various setting for the RPG "Dungeons and Dragons" for many years, one thing I have never done is read the stories of Drizzt Do'Urden, a member of the race of evil black skinned race of elves called the Drow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drizzt_Do%27Urden

Well, I finally decided to 'read' the first trilogy (called the "Homeland" trilogy), and recently finished book one, so of course I'm not inspired to do some Drow-Centric art ^_^

The hair I used in these images for the drow Matron seemed very much like something a female drow would wear.  As to the skin, I decided to 'make' my own instead of using a pre-made Drow skin (in this case taking a very pale fantasy skin, converting it to 'negative', and darkening it some).

The scene is probably a bit too dark, though.

Although I didn't intend for this to be part of any 'story', since the 'slave elf' I used looks almost exactly like the one I used in the image Peace Conference, maybe the story is that that particular Elven Princess was captured in a Drow raid, and her orc lover was killed.  Instead of offering her up as a sacrifice to the Spider Queen as well, the Drow Matron decided to make the princess her personal slave ^_^








Comments