Gilded Lilly and Aurora

Gilded Lilly is a villainess who first appeared in the pages of the marvel comic "Alpha Flight" as written by John Byrne.

I won't go deep into her history, but to sum it up she found a way to extend her life by coating her body with gold: Gilded Lilly Wiki

One of my favorite erotic artists of late, MalcolmD, did a version of her, and it prompted me to try my own version: MalcolmD's Gilded Lilly

The second and third images are of her in the 'nude' ^_^

The second image was using a 'solid glass' texture, but I didn't like the look, so I went for a 'smokey glass' texture instead.

As the actual comic pages below show, only her face was actually coated in gold, the rest of her body was gone except for her internal organs, which were kept alive by a 'steampunk' cybernetic apparatus.

And yes, I included the breast fat in her 'important' internal organs... Hey, they're important to me ^_^





Comments