Red of the Wastelands





Here's another image featuring Pumpmonger's Red the Paladin, this time as a warrior in a Sci-Fi Post Apocalypse (note the Martian Tripods in the background :-)).

See my blog for a topless version, and I may add another or two to show the view from the back (and the cyber-enhancements attached there :-)).

Although the two are not connected, maybe this is the image before Manipulated by the Mind Flayers, before she is captured by them.

Time for some truth, however :-):

Awhile back I was watching a INCREDIBLY silly show on Cartoon Network called "Uncle Grandpa".  They had one short segment on it called "Xarna, She-Warrior of the Apocalypse".

When I saw it I couldn't help but think "That's Pumpmonger's character", although the voice and the face are just a BIT too masculine :-)Xarna of the Apocalypse

Comments