Going to take a break for awhile

I think I'm going to take a short break from making images for awhile.

I've finally decided to keep that promise to myself and re-play the Mass Effect series from start to finish, this time with one consistent character throughout (the first time around I played on an X-Box which suffered the Red Ring of Death before I got ME 3, so I was unable to transfer character data over when I got the computer version).

don't know how long it will take, but I may still do an image from time to time (and of course it may be a Mass Effect related image [and most likely one of the females of the game of course :-)]).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you taking commissions when you start making images again?
Chup@Cabra said…
For a long while now I haven't taken commissions, but I've had some requests recently, so maybe its time I started ^_^

All I can say right now is let me know what you want, and I'll think about (if I can do it, what price I should charge [by consulting people I've gotten commmissions from myself], and how long it will take (after I finish my Mass Effect binge, of course ^_^)
Anonymous said…
Do you have a preferred email address I can contact?
Chup@Cabra said…
Oops, forgot that:
Chupacabra555@graffiti.net
Anonymous said…
Requests sent, enjoy your purge