Tired of "Let It Go!" Yet? ^_^

Here is one of those ever-so-rare non-image, non-erotic posts I make every now and then ^_^

Found this little video about "Frozen" and the song 'Let It Go" by the Nostalgia Critic (Doug Walker) :-): Doug Walker on Let It Go ^_^

I admit, after first seeing Frozen I just couldn't get that song out of my head, I even bought the soundtrack just for that one song (but I"m stupid that way, I bought the soundtrack to "The Hobbit" just for the very short "Misty Mountains" song :-)).  Hell, I even found the sing along version on Youtube just so I could see that segment from the movie.

Unlike Nostalgia Critic, though, I haven't sought out versions other than the original (and his parody ^_^).  Its going on three weeks since I saw the movie now, and the song is slowly working its way out of my system.

It will always be among my favorite pieces of music ever (it even won the Oscar for Best Song from a movie :-)), but it may finally be time to move on to other music (or at least listen to the remainder of the Frozen soundtrack :-)).

I still have a couple of ideas for Frozen (came up with them when I was still on my 'high' from seeing the movie), so I may eventually render/post them (although they won't necessarily be erotic [too much respect for the flick I guess, although it is very easy to turn off the clothing and hit 'render' again ^_^)

Comments