Dejah Thoris, Take Two

A long while back I did a take on Dejah Thoris, and so I finally decided to try another version, t his time after picking up a more accurate version of "Barsoom Martian" from Daz3D.

 ejah Thoris is probably one of the few 'official' fantasy characters who goes around mostly nude (see this wiki link for a line from the book :-): Dejah Thoris Wiki

One other thing I didn't know until recently (still haven't read the stories, unfortunately), is that she has no Belly Button, as Red Martians are born from eggs (surprising :-)).

Some boring notes: Since I like using Poser more than Daz Studio (for which the Martian was made), I went through the probably unnecessary process of posing the figure in Daz, then exporting the figure as one 'solid object' that I could import into Poser.  Probably not the best solution, but I like how it came out.


Comments