EDI's New Do

"Putting her old, experimental body away into storage, EDI admires the new 'hairdo' she has chosen to go with this new 'platform' she has recently inhabited" :-)

The 'Old' body refers to an image I made sometime back featuring EDI (well before it was revealed she would get a robotic one in ME3 I might add :-))

I don't have anything like EDI's true 'hairdo', so I came up with the idea of her changing her hairdo for this image. I'm working on getting a version of her True Do, though.

I have recently been re-playing ME3, this time as a full on He-Shep Renegade :-). One thing I've noticed, now that I've decided to let EDI wear clothes ^_^, is that her Butt and Boobs definately seem much more...rounded... than they seem in her 'base form' (not to mention the visible Camel Toe! :eyepopping: ): Oh, No! Camel Toe! :-)

Hell, at some times her Butt rivals Miranda's in that outfit :-)

Couple of perhaps boring notes:
Although I like trying to cludge together my own stuff to make characters as close as I can to their 'true' forms, sometimes I just have to go with stuff pre-made by others. In this case the outfit was made by someone who goes by the name of Slide3D over at Renderosity, and is pretty much exactly the outfit that Dr. Eva Core wears (I only had to add an Alliance symbol, which can't be seen in this image).

I find it strange that some people can make stuff that is so close to a copyrighted product (not that I'm complaining), I have heard the story that there was someone who made/sold a "Lara Croft" outfit for use with Poser until they got a 'cease and desist' from the makers of "Tomb Raider" (and you can say that her outfit is WAY more generic than this one).

Finally, I really taxed my system with this image and all of the reflections/shadows in it. In the end I had to do this render in several stages, and just composite the whole thing in Paint (I'll probably dial back the settings if I do something so complex in the future).

I'll still be doing more ME images in the future (gotta use those morphs that Dariofish made , particularly for the Drell (male and female), Turian, and even Krogan (does ANYONE really want to see a Krogan in erotica, though? :-))

Comments