Sexual Tension

 
 
WARNING: Some slight spoilers for the "Citadel" download for Mass Effect 3 follow:

First off: Again, my thanks to SenseiXXX for the Jack/Subject Zero skin, and Hotrod5 for the Miranda bodysuit texture :-)



Here is another Mass Effect image, inspired by something that occurred in the 'party' portion of the Citadel DLC, where Miranda and Jack were having some kind of argument, and Shepard stepped in and said something like "Oh, go ahead and kiss already! The sexual tension in here is thick enough to cut with a knife." :-)

At which point both of them heartily disagreed, but it stopped them from arguing ^_^

Now, how, as a male Mass Effect fanboy, could I ignore a concept like Miranda and Jack kissing, I tell you?! ;-) (maybe I'll do more between them later).

As for my thoughts on the Citadel DLC:
I enjoyed it, although a part of me had trouble accepting the 'party' section (or the idea of 'shore leave' in general).

I mean, the Earth is being invaded by Reapers, with millions of people being killed horribly each day, and they really expect Shepard to just sit back and take it easy while the ship is being fixed!?!?

Now, in 'reality', I realize what this is: A 'final goodbye' to all the Mass Effect fans, with one more good story element thrown in (I won't spoil that right now :-)), and a party just to have fun with all your surviving crew mates, past and present.

There was also a lot of funny banter going on throughout the DLC, even during some of the fight scenes (Of Course Shepard gets into a fight, even when on 'shore leave' ^_^). Truth to tell, I'm going to have to re-play this and find a spot to hunker down just so I can listen to the banter (I missed a lot of it just trying to stay alive :-)).

I know that some way, somehow, there will be more games in the Mass Effect universe to come (I'm hoping some form of MMO myself), but this was a nice goodbye to the characters we have come to know and love/loathe these past few years.

Also, still expect some more Mass Effect images from me in the future though.

Comments