Asari Shower Redux

Here's another Mass Effect image, this time using an actual morph for the Vicky 4 head created by fellow 3D artist Dariofish

In the past I've used a Asari head prop; some have complained that that made her head look too big, so this should solve it (Thanks, Dariofish! :-)).

The problem, though, is that if you don't know how to draw (at all :(), then you can't really modify the 'hair' part of a Vicky 4 texture to customize the 'head tails', but in this case I have an overall blue-ish skin that does the job.

I know there's something weird with the guy's eyebrows (too lazy to re-render to fix them), and for some reason the 'wet' texture wouldn't take to his member (which, yes, I did make ridiculously large, just like the boobs on my wimmens [gotta be fair, I guess :-)] ).

Comments