Happy Mayan Apocalypse!

Decided to run off another image 'celebrating' the upcoming 'holiday'/End-O-All-That-Is (Dec 21st).


Those 'blades' on the head dress were ment to be feathers, but for some reason I just can't get my system to render them properly.

I could have waited to post this on Friday the 21st, but why take the chance that I might not be around? :-)

Oh, and just to be clear, I DON"T believe in the so called Mayan Apocalypse; I believe just like EVERY predicted Doomsday before it the day will come and go without incident.

Matter of fact, a long while back I picked up a little book called "The Pocket Guide to the Apocalypse", which talked about all the various dooms that have been predicted and why people believe they will happen: Pocket Book to the Apocalypse review

Comments